Find Our Beer
- Find our beer: Here is a map of our distribution area. Our beer is widely available in the orange colored counties on draft at your local bars and restaurants and in bottles at your favorite grocery, liquor and bottle shops. The yellow area has limited, yet growing distribution. Here are the accounts in the yellow area as of 3/26/19.
Milwaukee & Surrounding Area- Bottle Sales:
- Discount Liquor in Milwaukee on Oklahoma Ave.
- Discount Liquor in Waukesha on Barstow St.
- Ray’s Wine & Spirits in Wauwatosa on North Ave.
- Tosa Wine and Spirits in Wauwatosa on North Ave.
- Bert’s Beer & Liquor in Bay View on E Oklahoma Ave.
- Avenue Liquor in Milwaukee on Howell St.
- Fine Vineyard in Milwaukee on 1 St.
- Total Wine & More in Brookfield on W Bluemound Rd.
- Total Wine & More in Greenfield on West Sura Lane
- Sonoma Cellars in Oconomowoc on Summit Ave.
- Jeff’s Spirits on Main in West Bend on Main St.
- Chill Zone Liquor in Beaver Dam on Park Ave.
- Hartford Wine & Spirits in Hartford on Sumner St.
- Downtown Beverage in Hartford on Main St.
- Sussex Liquor in Sussex on Main St.
- Consumer Outlet Beverage in Hales Corners on 108th St.
- Timer’s Beverage Center in Racine on Northwestern Ave.
- Uncorkt in Racine on Main St.
- Rochester Food & Beverage in Waterford on Beck Dr.
- Tenuta’s Delicatessen in Kenosha on 52nd St.
- Sonoma Cellars in Delavan on Geneva St.
- River Valley Ranch & Kitchens in Burlington on 60th.
Madison & Surrounding Area- Bottle Sales:
- Total Wine & More in Madison on W Towne Mall
- City View Liquor in Madison on Cottage Grove Rd.
- Riley’s Wines of the World in Madison on W Gorham St.
- Trixie’s Liquor Store in Madison on Oak St.
- Brennan’s Cellars in Madison on Watts Rd.
- Cork ‘n Bottle in Madison on Johnson St.
- Regent Street Liquor in Madison on Regent St.
- Verona Wine Cellar in Verona on N Edge Trail.
- Party Mart in Lake Mills on Co Rd V
- Geneva Liquors in Lake Geneva on Wells St.
- The Bottle Shop in Lake Geneva on W Main St.
- Do you ship beer? Currently we are unable to ship beer in WI or outside the state. That said, you can find our beer in limited amounts, from time to time, via Tavour.com in: NY, NM, NV, CO, WA, OR, ID, DC, NJ, PA, FL, NH, CA, OH, TX, KS, & IN along side many other great breweries.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We have a group of people coming, can you accommodate us? We would love for you to join us at the Taproom! Please contact us below to send us a message so we know you are coming, and can be staffed accordingly to serve you best. The taproom is small but in the warmer months we do have outdoor seating which helps accommodate larger groups.
- Do you have brewery tours? At this point we don’t have brewery tours. Our taproom (The garage where we serve all of our beer) is located in downtown Algoma and our brewery (where we produce the beer) is located about five miles North of Algoma. The distance and our small staff are currently limiting factors, we hope to offer tours in the future!
- How big is your brewery? We brew in 15bbl (roughly 465 gallons) stainless steel vessels that were retro-fitted for brewing beer. Some of the tanks were used in the dairy industry prior to making delicious beer!
- Do you have flights/samplers at the taproom? We do! We take a “build-your-own” approach to the taster flights here. Pick one, or pick them all. We’d love for you to try which ones you are interested in. The normal offerings are only $2 per 5oz glass, and the higher ABV, barrel aged and specialty beers however, are slightly more.
- What is the alcohol content of your beer? Check out Untappd for more information on all our brews! Likewise, you can see our current taproom brews on our Brews Page.
- Is the garage/taproom open year round? It is! We are open 7 days a week, and open at noon every day regardless of what month it is. During the off season (November-April) we close a little earlier during the week, and May-October we are open a little later. Check out our current hours below.
Send Ahnapee Brewery a Message
Where to find our brews
Location & Contact Info
105 Navarino Street
Algoma, WI 54201
105 Navarino Street
Algoma, WI 54201
Taproom Hours: November-April
MondayNoon - 7pm
TuesdayNoon - 7pm
WednesdayNoon - 7pm
ThursdayNoon - 7pm
FridayNoon - 10pm
SaturdayNoon - 10pm
SundayNoon - 6pm