All Concerts are held at von Stiehl Winery, just two doors down from the Taproom.
What do you get when you combine a touch of Jazz, Blues, Gospel and a lot of Rock? Nothing other than The Annie Rose Band! Annie Rose is often referred to as “Green Bay’s best kept secret.” She is returning to the von Stiehl stage to help us kick off our 2019 Summer Concert Series on Saturday, June 29th from 12:30-4:00pm.
In addition to the live music next door, we’ll be featuring Sour Saturday’s at the Taproom! Different sour variations will be tapped throughout the summer. When one variety is tapped out, a new variation replaces it!
von Stiehl’s music line up and Food Truck info!
- June 29th 12:30-4:00pm – Annie Rose Band – Food Truck: The Booyah Shed
- July 6th 12:30-4:00pm – The Del Rays – Food Truck: The Booyah Shed
- July 13th 12:30-4:00pm – Giving Up The Ghost – Food Truck: Gourmet Corn
- July 20th 12:30-4:00pm – Shocker – Food Truck: Gourmet Corn
- July 27th 12:30-4:00pm – Dave Steffen Band – Food Truck: Dog House
- August 3rd 12:30-4:00pm – KLK Trio – Food Truck: Gourmet Corn
- August 10th 1:30-5:00pm* – Adam Trask – Food Truck: The Booyah Shed
- August 17th 12:30-4:00pm – Dr. Bombay – Food Truck: Skaliwagon
- August 24th 12:30-4:00pm – Planet Marsh – Food Truck: Gourmet Corn
- August 31st 12:30-4:00pm – Fork in The Road – Food Truck: Gourmet Corn
- September 7th 12:30-4:00pm – Annie Rose Band – Food Truck: Gourmet Corn